As a business owner, you understand the importance of social media and how it can drive a lot of traffic to your site. What you may not know, however; is how to build a solid social media following so that you can start to rely on it as another source of traffic. Here at All Contractor Marketing, we’ve come up with 5 Ways to Boost Your Social Media Traffic; and are happy to share them with you now.
Boost your Social Media traffic
- Visual Appeal – Simply put, your social media posts need to be visually appealing. They need to stand out on the page. They also need to align with your brand as well. When you’re putting together a post, try to incorporate vibrant/bright colors, quality photography and visual storytelling.
- Sharable Content – A great way to increase your social media following and traffic is to make your content easily shareable. The overwhelming majority of people access the web via mobile and you, therefore, need to make social media sharing and social media following easy to accomplish via mobile.
- Research the Competition – Just like you’d research the competition while drafting your business and marketing strategies, you need to do the same in the social media sphere. You may discover which days/times are better to post, what social media channels your customers typically use, how often your competitors are engaged with customers, and what kind of content they post that has high engagement numbers (videos, pictures, graphics, etc.).
- Keep a Schedule – You need to be consistent when posting to social media without seeming spammy. You may want to use a social media scheduler or social media calendar to help you stay on top of posting. We suggest the following frequency for posting:
- Facebook – 3-7 posts per week
- Twitter – 5 tweets per day
- Instagram – 1 post a day
- LinkedIn (if applicable) – 2-3 posts per week
- Engage, Engage, Engage – You can’t simply post on social media and forget about it. You need to engage with likes, comments, direct messages, etc you receive. This is essential if you expect to grow your client base and increase your social media traffic.
Social Media Strategy
As you begin to plan out your social media strategy, contact the experts at All Contractor Marketing to learn how we can help you increase your followers and your social media traffic.